- 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- Warm water
- In a basin, mix the apple cider vinegar, honey, and olive oil.
- Add warm water to the basin until it’s about half full.
- Soak your feet in the mixture for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently scrub your feet with a pumice stone or foot brush to remove any dead skin.
- Rinse your feet with warm water and pat them dry with a towel.
- Apply a thick moisturizing lotion or cream to your feet.
Repeat this process 1-2 times a week to help get rid of cracked feet.
NEXT TO SEE MORE RECIPE