- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Lavender essential oil (optional)
- Clean mascara wand or cotton swab
- In a small bowl, mix together 1 tablespoon of coconut oil, 1 teaspoon of olive oil, and 1 teaspoon of vitamin E oil.
- Add 1-2 drops of lavender essential oil for added benefits and fragrance (optional).
- Stir the mixture until everything is well combined.
- Using a clean mascara wand or cotton swab, apply the mixture to your eyebrows and eyelashes.
- Leave the mixture on for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Rinse off the mixture with lukewarm water and pat your eyebrows and eyelashes dry with a clean towel.