- 1/2 cup of henna powder
- 1/4 cup of amla powder
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 egg
- In a bowl, mix together the henna powder and amla powder.
- Add the coconut oil and egg to the bowl and mix well to form a paste.
- Apply the mixture to your hair, focusing on the areas with gray hair.
- Leave the mask on your hair for about 2-3 hours.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water.
- Shampoo and condition your hair as usual.
Note: Henna can provide a temporary color to your hair
GO NEXT TO SEE MORE RECIPE