- 1 ripe avocado
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit, and scoop the flesh into a mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, honey, and coconut oil to the bowl.
- Mash the ingredients together with a fork or a blender until you have a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste to your hair, focusing on your scalp and roots.
- Cover your hair with a shower cap or towel and leave the treatment on for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Rinse your hair with warm water and shampoo as usual.
Repeat this treatment once a week to promote hair growth and to nourish and moisturize your hair.